HOME ABOUT US UPHOLSTERY SOFT FURNISHINGS REPRODUCTION HISTORY CONTACT US
 
  R H Sands and Son  
 
  Complete home furnishings, reproduction furniture
 
 
 

In 1895 Mr R.H.Sands started a small reupholstery & repair workroom on the ground floor of his house and from these early beginnings was able to open a shop in 1908.
 
Workrooms for curtain, reupholstery and furniture manufacture were constructed in 1934 in the garden of his house and then, just before the Second World War, a shop at the present address, 52 Queen Street was purchased.
 
In 1952 Mr R.H.Sands semi retired and his son Mr R.R. Sands ran the Maidenhead branch. Since 1967, when Mr R.R.Sands died, the firm has been run by his son Peter Sands.

  upholstery
   
   
   
 
 
  HOME | ABOUT | UPHOLSTERY | SOFT FURNISHINGS | REPRODUCTION | HISTORY | CONTACT
© RH Sands | websitedbdesign